Attesting Dependant Visa | Certificate Attestation Help

Attesting Dependant Visa

Written on:August 31, 2010
Add One

To bring one’s spouse to UAE,Marriage Certficate attestation is a must.The MC can be either from a mosque,church,temple or an affidavit or  the  normal marriage certificate from the local Gvt institution like Panchayat,Municipality etc..

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>